Centralise the RIDDOR Reporting Process
RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations) enables those in control of places of work to report serious accidents, occupational diseases and specified dangerous occurrences (near misses). In addition to managing Ground Services Providers' ISAGO processes, the Accidents and Issues module of the Ground Operations Software System provides centralised administration and management of the accident recording process, assisting RIDDOR reporting. By centralising the information collected by a RIDDOR report through an online database, access can be provided to staff across many different locations and periodic reporting can be carried out at head office, station or department levels.
The Accidents and Non-Conformance module delivers:
- An effective communication system ensuring the exchange of relevant operational information between senior managers, operational managers, Health & Safety and front line personnel
- Complete workflow management for all accidents entered on the database
- Administration, escalation and authorisation of all accident and issue reports
- Electronic recording of event information and centralised storage of related documents and images
- Investigation processes for all RIDDOR reports
- Management reporting including monthly and annual trend analysis
- Employee trend analysis of accidents and injuries
- Audit processes and centralised access to log book data
Arepo's Ground Operations Software System (GOSS) is provided to aviation ground handling customers as Software as a Service (SaaS). Once an account is set up, users access the system through simple, intuitive web pages. Owning a company subscription to this online database product could not be easier. If you are interested in this product or our bespoke services then please call our sales team on +44 (0)20 7280 4390 or contact us online for further details.