ISAGO management software for ground handling operations
The IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) aims to improve safety and cut airline costs by reducing ground accidents and injuries.
Arepo has worked with a number of our aviation clients to develop an online database solution to assist airlines, ground handling agents, baggage handlers and airport authorities gain ISAGO registration and maintain their ISAGO accreditation.
The Ground Operations Software System, GOSS, improves the administration of accidents and incidents by providing users with secure online access to a centralised repository of information, including original documents and photographic evidence.
GOSS is provided to aviation customers as a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution. Once an account is set up, users access the system through simple web pages ensuring that the consistent standards of data input required by ISAGO are enforced. Access levels are easily defined, enabling different access rights to corporate and station levels, and providing internal audit teams and head office staff with a global overview of the business.
With access to the Accidents and Non-Conformance module, you will benefit from:
- Your own branded database application to log details of accidents and non conformance issues
- The ability to log accidents and issues using the intuitive process management interface
- Provide varied login access to Supervisors, Departmental Managers, and Quality Controllers
- Receive email notification as accidents and/or issues are raised against specific departments
- Access to management reports
Owning a company subscription to this online database product could not be easier. If you are interested in this product or our bespoke services then please call our sales team on +44 (0)20 7280 4390 or contact us online for further details.