Voucher Redemption at Airport Lounges
Sign up to an account on Arepo's Ground Operations Software System and we’ll demonstrate to you:
- How you can use your account to generate secure voucher reference numbers which can be used to create pre-printed voucher stock, or can be sent to affiliates to allow them to print vouchers for their own promotions
- How voucher references created by associated third parties can be imported into a centralised database
- How your staff can sign in to their account and log all vouchers utilised at each Airport Lounge you operate
- The simple but effective lookup engine which only allows valid vouchers to be redeemed
- How GOSS integrates with third party sales agents allowing you to monitor all customer usage of your lounges
If your staff don’t have internet access via a PC then the GOSS mobile application can be used to log the vouchers as they are used. The usage information is uploaded in real time to your account giving you immediate access to management reporting.
A GOSS account provides you with:
- Your own branded database application where you can log details of vouchers redeemed at your airport lounges
- The ability to collect customer data using the simple web page interface
- Provide varied login access to Supervisors, Departmental Managers, and back office staff
- Receive email notification as third party data is imported
- Access to management reports demonstrating the actual use of lounge vouchers across different locations
Owning a company subscription to the Ground Operations Software System could not be easier as you only need acccess to a web browser. If you are interested a subscription for your Ground Handling business then please call our sales team on +44 (0)20 7280 4390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.