Flight Watch and Ramp Audit for Ground Operations
Ground Services Providers (GSPs) often provide a range of services to Airlines enabling the efficient turnaround of aircraft arriving and departing. Contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs) ensure that the services are provided to the required standards in this time-critical operational environment and GSPs also have to demonstrate to local Airside Operations departments that they are operating in a compliant manner. Ground Handling Agents therefore need to capture information about the aircraft turnaround services they provide and be able to report on these to airports and clients.
The Flight Watch Audit module provides Ground Handling Agents with simple web-based forms to record and audit the various services provided to airlines. The data captured includes information related to the safety and compliance of staff, vehicles and services and is categorised into Arrival, Departure and Equipment Positioning checklists.
Contact us and we’ll demonstrate to you:
- How simple online forms can be used to record and audit the ground handling services you provide
- The benefits of a centralised application for monitoring and reporting your services across multiple airports and airlines
- Easy maintenance of staff and vehicle lists specific to each airport location
- Data and graphical display of management reports
A GOSS account provides you with:
- Your own branded database application where you can log details of your services within a centralised database
- Provide varied login access to Supervisors, Departmental Managers, and back office staff
- Receive email notification as flight audits are completed
- Access to management reports comparing flight audits across multiple locations
Owning a company subscription to the Ground Operations Software System could not be easier. If you are interested in this product or our bespoke services then please call our sales team on +44 (0)20 7280 4390 or email email@example.com for further details.