Customised Audits for Ground Operations
Every business is different. Although operations can be broadly similar across airports and ground service providers, the way in which companies record and manage the information is usually different. The company specific forms used to collect this operational information can be easily replicated as web forms within GOSS, providing users with access to the software from any device with a web browser.
Examples of customised audits include:
- Turnaround audit for Ground Handlers
- Turnaround audit for Airport Airside Operations
- Health & Safety
- Vehicle and GSE checks
- Airside bus checks
- Baggage Handling checks
- Manual Handling
Each audit or checklist is configured so that any reponse automatically generates a follow-up action that is emailed to relevant personnel.
GOSS provides reporting on all audits completed and escalates to managers when actions have not been followed up in a timely manner.
Contact us and we’ll demonstrate to you:
- How simple online forms can be used to record and audit ground handling services
- The benefits of a centralised application for monitoring and reporting your services across multiple airports, departments and airlines
- Easy maintenance of staff and vehicle lists specific to each airport location
- Data and graphical display of management reports
A GOSS account provides you with:
- Your own branded database application where you can log details of your services within a centralised database
- Provide varied login access to Duty Staff, Supervisors, Departmental Managers, and other back office staff
- Receive email notification as audits are completed
- Access to management reports comparing audits across multiple departments or locations
Owning a company subscription to the Ground Operations Software System could not be easier. If you would like to find out more then please call our sales team on +44 (0)20 7280 4390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.