Hosted software for Aviation Ground Operations
The Ground Operations Software System, GOSS, provides cost effective online software for international ground service providers, baggage handling agents and airside operations of all sizes.
|Software features||Applications||Designed for|
- Quick & easy entry of information
- Accidents, Incidents & ISAGO Audit
- Ground Handling Agents
Our intuitive Software as a Service (SaaS) solution provides aviation ground service businesses with a centrally managed database, allowing users across the globe to access the system through easy-to-use web pages.
The modular software solution addresses key operational and regulatory requirements for ground services including:
- Accident and Incident recording, assisting ISAGO (IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations) accreditation
- Recording and auditing Ground Operations and Turnaround services
- Centralised Document Library for Operations Manuals and Procedures, with automated review reminders
- Recording Airside Passenger and Crew Transport movements
- Delay reporting of services such as aircraft refuelling
- Voucher redemption and recording at Airport Lounges
- Smartphone applications to capture information directly from the ramp
- RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995) reporting at Airports
Information can be added to the system through simple web pages or through smartphone applications, controlling the data entered and providing real time management reporting. You’ll no longer have to wait for a report to be emailed to you or your managers, as the web site can be used to generate reports on the fly from pre-defined lists or by using the simple query engine.
Your aviation ground handling business could benefit from a Ground Operations Software System account to manage ISAGO accreditaton, record airside accidents (including RIDDOR) and report on ground operations SLA's. Please call our Team on +44 (0)20 7280 4390 or contact us to arrange a trial account and demonstration.