Delay Recording and Reporting for Airport Ground Operations
Delivering services in the airport environment is time critical and many of your customers reflect this within contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs) measured by Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Your ability to log individual services provided such as aircraft fuelling, and to be able to report on these services, can help you achieve your contractual obligations.
Sign up to a GOSS account and we’ll demonstrate to you:
- How simple online forms can be used to log operational delays
- The benefits of a centralised application for monitoring and reporting delays across multiple airports and carriers
- Easy maintenance of staff and vehicle lists specific to each airport location
- Data and graphical display of management reports
A GOSS account provides you with:
- Your own branded database application where you can log details of operational delays within a centralised database
- The ability to collect delay information using the simple web page interface
- Provide varied login access to Supervisors, Departmental Managers, and back office staff
- Receive email notification as delays are recorded
- Access to management reports comparing delays across multiple locations
Owning a company subscription to the Ground Operations Software System could not be easier. If you are interested in this product or our bespoke services then please call our sales team on +44 (0)20 7280 4390 or email email@example.com for further details.
* Requires Internet access on the mobile device